Sunday, September 9, 2018

The Day of the Bandh !


By Manuwant Choudhary

I personally do not think we need a Bharat Bandh...ever since Modi became Prime Minister the markets are barely working...in fact the only person who works in India is just Prime Minister Modi.

With petrol at Rs.86.76 and Diesel at 78.30 and the rupee at Rs.72 per dollar...Ive sent my car to the garage.

And I don't want it repaired anytime soon.

Instead I walk around mostly.

But with the restaurants going to be shut I decided to buy my eateries for the day. So I picked up a can of baked beans and an MTR Dal Makhani which one can microwave, to take care of my day.

But to find a tin opener I had to walk some 10 kms...and I finally found one ...Made in China...

They don't make them in India.

So I wonder what is Modi's Make In India?

Everytime Modi publishes a growth rate..his billionaire friends become multi-billionaires.

And yes apart from billionaires we make space shuttles like Chandrayan and what do you call Mars in Hindi...Mangalayan...

But this morning I overslept for sure...it was silent outside...the bhajiwalas, paperwallahs, batterywallahs, chaadar wallahs, raddi wallahs were all missing.

The pheriwalla have always been a part of the Indian landscape but what has changed now is that earlier there were single or double storey houses, now you have multi-storey apartments, I've noticed how they stretch their vocal chords so they can be heard even on the 6th floor !

But the loudest of them is Mann Ki Baat on All India Radio, replayed on all private radio stations and TV channels.

I am not sure how Modi can help India's economy...but I just love his confidence.

New India by 2022...we will win 2019....we will win for next 50 years !!

As for Pakistan, to save the economy Imran Khan wants to ban import of cheese,

But I love phoren cheese !






No comments: