Thursday, March 10, 2022

Nal Jal Yojana!

The other day a bearded man shouted at my gate. He had a beard like Narendra Modi or perhaps like Nitish Kumar... they all look the same. But I could smell the corruption. And sure enough when I asked him what he wanted he replied he wants to install a piped tap on my property. Although I had never asked for one. Behind him was a thela carrying hundreds of metres of plastic pipes. I told him to leave because he was trespassing on private property. I have my own water and don't want to pay this government any further taxes. Drinking water for all is a noble concept and it's the Congress Party who should be credited for the idea. But Nitish Kumar added the taps and pipeline to the scheme. The family members of BJP leaders took the contracts to implement the scheme. Modi decided to raise the water tax and give it to Adani and Ambani. Then kejriwal comes and says everything is corrupt. And he decides to give free water for two hours everyday. And Indians are so happy that they decide to elect him Prime Minister. But Modi is smarter. Every District Magistrate fears him. So before the counting all they do is replace the EVMs. And Modi sweeps the polls.. even without a wave... Operation Ganga.....

No comments: