Sunday, January 24, 2021

Tractor Tantrums For Republic Day

My ancient tractor is behaving like a kiddo...he is pestering me to take him to New Delhi for the Republic Day Parade. Tractor: This is so historic for the first time since independence we have been invited for the Parade. Me: No,no Delhi is too far. You expect me to drive you all the way. Tractor : Then I will go on my own. Me: You are not a driverless tractor. Besides you are not armoured. Delhi police will attack you with dandas Tractor : I am stronger than a tank. Me:You dont have the Papers. Registration, fastag, aadhhaar card, you wont cross the first toll even. Tractor: Ah watch youtube UP cops are shit scared of tractors. We dont have power brakes. Me: But Delhi is going to be tense this time Its not like some beating retreat at Rashtrapati Bhawan where horses do the amazing parade. Tractor : I cannot unterstand you. Me: Besides,how will you go. Petrol pumps are not giving diesel to Tractors. Tractor: If that Bihar girl can cycle her father to bihar from Delhi then so can i. Where there is a will there is a way Me:Its too risky. What if protestors at Singhu border find out that Shri Bobde is my friend and Shri Anil Ghanwat too and Shri Mann?

No comments: