Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Ban Alcohol Worldwide!

I don't know why but I woke up after this longish dream where I was so powerful that I was banning alcohol not just in Bihar but all over India and why all even a worldwide ban. But would I ban her or him? In Hindi every word is a he or she, masculine or feminine. This has always confused me and I spent all night trying to figure that one out. Until finally I remembered seeing alcohol being stored in the female lockup of the local police station. The men's lockup had eighteen year old bootleggers and suppliers. So alcohol must be definitely a She! Then the other confusion over whether wine is alcohol or not? Shiv Sena's Sanjay Raut says wine is a fruit juice made from grapes and so it is now readily available in Mumbai supermarkets. So can I just buy wine and fly into Bihar? Or would I be arrested? No. no it's best to ban all alcohol instead of tempting biharis and Gujaratis and manipuris in some supermarkets. It was a horrid dream. I have never felt this way before but I cannot say why I felt this way. As I awoke I looked at myself in the mirror and I looked every bit like Nitish Kumar! Unshaven. I had run out of my seven blade Gillette razor and I am not a believer in digital India online shopping. So I found a Rs. 70 single blade Gillette razor in my town. I shaved. And now I am ready to end prohibition in Bihar.

No comments: