Thursday, February 3, 2022

Tongue Cleaner From Kerala!

The beautiful Tibetan vlogger Ten Choezom says the best tongue cleaners in the world are from Kerala. And I believe her. After all Kerala is God's Own Country. Indians love cleaning their tongue even if they don't use the Colgate brush and paste. Even at railway stations you will see people lining up in front of taps to clean their tongues. Of course, the neem twig is the best to beat the bacteria. As you chew the twig it becomes as good as a Colgate brush and the neem juice acts like the paste... it's so bitter even viruses would get extinguished. Although I am not sure of its impact on Corona. The Indian government Aayush Mantralaya is silent on it. But coming back to the tongue cleaners. It's like V shaped and you have to take it right into your mouth and scrape it till all the germs are clear. But be careful... If you put it right inside throat you could throw up. I have never been to Kerala. So procuring the tongue cleaner is a bit of a pain. And the only person I know there is Shri Babu Joseph. So I have asked him to send me one ASAP. I have to gift it to Modiji. The Kerala 😜 cleaner is all he needs....

No comments: