Thursday, April 21, 2022

Hindutva On Hawagaree!

Yesterday as I took an e-rickshaw my co-passenger said "Jehangirpur mein jo bulldozer gaya hai wo theek ho raha hai." I shot back, "Galat ho raha hai. He said what about the riots? I told him how even the riots are engineered... both Hindus and Muslims involved in the riots are Modi followers. And the bulldozers are sent to crush only the poor Muslims to influence Hindu voters... It's the messaging. He seemed unconvinced. So I told him I want to get rid of both Modi and Nitish by 2024. He supported me on Nitish but opposed me when it came to Modi. I told him how Hindus were suffering under Modi ..the economy does not differentiate. Hindus have become poor. Kya desh ko Gareebsthan banana hai ? As we spoke the Supreme Court heard the matter and fortunately stayed the demolition drive. From Ram Rath to the Bulldozer, the Hindutva cycle is complete. But my fellow passenger got off the e-rickshaw even before his destination...

No comments: