Friday, March 22, 2024

My Demanding Dog 2!

My dogs name is Lobsang and I adopted him from a Tibetan settlement down south so I am even more surprised... Me: I do love you but you are not allowed to meddle in our politics. Whenever you've asked for a momo or thukpa I have got them for you... But electoral bond? Lobsang: You simply do not understand the urgency. Me: I think you have been eating too much of those Italian blueberry yoghurt wafers. Better you switch to Parle G. Lobsang: You are so rich you could easily buy a few bonds. Me: Ah no rich. I am poor Indian farmer like Deve Gowda.. At best I can write a biography Between Burrows! Lobsang : I think you don't read the news. Me: That's true. News these days is only about ED, IT, CBI... arrests. Yes only those who fear arrest donate electoral bonds. Who will ever arrest you? Lobsang: We are worse. Modiji has banned some 30 dogs... Banned means death sentence. Me: But you are hardly dangerous... Lobsang : That's not the point. See even Bhutan has given Modiji it's highest civilian award Dasho Order of the Druk Gyalpo or something.... And you can't even buy an electoral bond. To be continued....

No comments: