Thursday, March 21, 2024

My Demanding Dog !

Of late my dog has been pestering me to buy an electoral bond! Me: But why? I am not an Adani or Ambani or even the South liquor lobby. Doggy : No but everyone is buying it so why don't you buy also. Besides elections are round the corner. Political parties do need money to fight elections. Me: That's true but even the Congress Party needs money. See how they have blocked their bank accounts. Doggy: Don't think so much. Just buy. Me: Look I am a reasonable person but if you ask me for Gorkhaland can I even give that to you? Doggy: I am not asking for Gorkhaland. I have never even been to Darjeeling. I think my demand is pretty reasonable... Me: Look even if I agreed I still do not want to stand in line at SBI. Doggy : It means you do not love me.... to be continued.....

No comments: