Friday, April 10, 2009

When My Prime Minister Speaks!

By Manuwant Choudhary

When My Prime Minister Speaks it is only to say he is a doer and not a speaker like L.K. Advani.

That India's prestige rests on a nuclear deal with the United States!

That he would have resigned had the `deal' not gone through.

That the Congress Party is concerned about Sikh sentiments (read votes).

That Jagdish Tytler and Sajjan's ticket cancellatin is a better late than never issue.

That since the BJP failed in dealing with terrorism so can we.

That Advani showed no leadership when Babri Masjid was demolished and remained present at the site.

Well, when my Prime Minister speaks he is at best evasive, at worst a Kangresi (an abusive term in north India) and its no wonder that Laloo gave them just two seats.

I do not even want to write about India's Iron Man but tomorrow I write about the Men Of Indian Politics.

No comments: