Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Kejriwal The Bhasmasura


By Manuwant Choudhary

I found the Congressspokeswoman at the poolside as models strutted around in their bikinis for a shoot of the Kingfisher Calender 2013 and I asked her what she was doing here...taking a break from Nidhi Razdan's inquisitions....

Congressspokeswoman: You think we ever get a break...and with that Kejriwal fellow around its complete madness.

Me: I agree but I thought you actually like Team Anna.

Congresswoman: We like Annaji but who is this Kejriwal fellow...he just comes out of nowhere and flashes pieces of paper on national TV and everyone goes crazy...

Me: But I thought you know Kejriwal...I believe he was in the Indian Revenue Service..before he became an activist...an Income Tax Officer...

Congresswoman: Exactly, it is we who trained him...

Me: Even before I told you mam these Income Tax sleuths are crazy..they keep raiding mithai shops in Patna everyday...you should just abolish the Income Tax department....

Congresswoman: I think its a good idea but wait what if they all start a political party...or join this Kejriwal...no no its better they raid only mithai shops.

Me: Mam, but this Kejriwal why is he so angry?

Congresswoman: I really don't know...when even the BJP is happy with us..whats this guy upto...and see he even made Vijay Goel cry.

Me: But is he  a nice guy?

Congresswoman: Nice ! Don't you see his face...Annaji breaks his fast with a glass of orange juice and this Kejriwal breaks his fasts with green chillies and says hes got diabetes..

Me: But you know I think ever since he launched his own party he looks more pleasant...think his diabetes is getting cured.

Congresswoman: I think he is a very dangerous.

Me: You mean more dangerous than Afzal Guru...

Congresswoman: Yes, yes, Afzal Guru we can give mercy but this Kejriwal needs to be destroyed.

Me: But you congratulated him when he won the Magsasay Award...for his Right To Information Campaign....and yet you say you dont know him..

Congresswoman: And who gave the Right To Information to the people of India? We did.

Me: I agree you did but then why do you tell  Nidhi Razdan that you don't know this Kejriwal fellow...

Congresswoman: But even if I know why should I say so on national TV for the whole world to know...

Me: Mam, see but I am so close to the Congress Party...your wellwisher...so you can at least tell me who he is....

Congresswoman: He is Bhasmasura !

Me: Who Bhasmasura? Now, now you are talking like Murli Manohar Joshi..has the Congress become a Hindu party?

Congresswoman: No, no just that Indian mythology really helped us find out who he is...

me: Can you explain?

Congresswoman: Like Bhasmasura prayed to Lord Shiva to give him a boon that he would never die. But Shiva said its beyond his powers to grant him such a wish...but he could ask for anything else. So
Bhasmasura said that he wants a boon that if he places his hand on anyone's head he would be destroyed.

Me: Then what happens?

Congresswoman: So Shiva granted the boon but Bhasmasura started running after Shiva himself and the Gods got worried that Shiva was going to be killed...

Me: But whats the connection...

Congresswoman: Exactly, we gave him the RTI boon and he uses it against us...

Me: Aaah...I understand now...but still what are you doing here in the midst of bikini clad models...surely you cant destroy Kejriwal sitting here....

Congresswoman: You are too naive...we are looking for Mohini !









1 comment:

Amit said...

British stooges ruling us till date and now the stooges of British-stooges will befool us !! Watch out why Kejriwal is back on the media close to elections !! Some one's will not Kejriwal's will decides all this !! Be careful, guys !! I doubt both Anna and Kejriwal now.