Saturday, October 6, 2012

Defending Aam Aadmee Robert Vadra


By Manuwant Choudhary

I met this Congress Party spokeswoman in New Delhi and she seemed to be so upset with India Against Corruption. I asked her whats the matter madam...

Congresswoman: This India Against Corruption is getting too much now...they are actually India Against Aam Aadmee..

Me: No, no...see that Kejriwal fellow he is definitely for the aad aadmee ...he wears a large topi with aam aadmee written all over.

Congresswoman: Aah that `topi' thats only to fool the people and try to look like politician.

Me: But I thought you were very happy Kejriwal launched his own party...

Congresswoman: No, no, I think we were wrong...that fellow is very dangerous.....see we are so nice and gentle and we entertain people on television without being too offensive...you can ask Nerendrabhai Modi jee also...we never cross the line...

Me: But I saw Kejriwal restoring electric supply to  a labourers home....so he is for the aam aadmee...

Congresswoman: Aah that ..thats all a stunt...burning electricity bills...besides that labourer is not aam aadmee..he is too poor..he can't even pay his electricity bills.

Me: I don't follow...but I think the aam aadmee feels your government is really corrupt...tell me how Robert Vadra made 300 crores from just 50 lakhs in 3 years !

Congresswoman: See thats what I was saying they are just targeting aam aadmee...Robert Vadra is aam aadmee.

Me: No, no he cant be aam aadmee, he is the husband of Priyanka Gandhi (who may become India's Prime Minister)

Congresswoman: No, no I am talking about Robert Vadra...Priayanka married an aam aadmee..and now they tell us that aam aadmee cannot do business and become rich.

Me; But mam...300 crores in 3 years and from only 50 lakhs !

Congresswoman: Yes, yes, you see that is also India's growth story...if India can grow at 8 per cent..then aam aadmee can grow at 3000 per cent...

Me: But mam I am really not sure..I work very hard everyday but why am I not growing...

Congresswoman: I think thats because you do too much yoga and watch Ramdev Baba on TV!

me: No, but I also work very hard.....I am also a businesman...and I am aam aadmee..but I just wanted to know the secret...

Congresswoman: You fool. you cant guess even that..thats because Priyanka Gandhi did not marry you.

No comments: